Friday, February 4, 2011

An experiment

Well how do they do it (if they actually do it)?! Come to their blogs, pick a random subject and put up a perfectly NICE post. Right then, right there! I'm sure they don't do it that way. Because nobody can do it that way. Well, at least I cannot do it that way.

...{{waiting}}...
See I'm trying now, but it's just not happening!

...{{waiting}}...
Naah...Nothing.

...{{waiting}}...
Sigh...(It's not a nice feeling to be on a blog site and finding yourself at a loss of words. That's plain demoralizing.)

Napping is a better idea. For the time being...

1 comment:

  1. Uhhh... I do that! Very often. The only thing I need is for the topic to be something that's coming from my heart (by that I mean, something I feel strongly enough about).

    ReplyDelete